Archons and Toddlers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tempted by the dark side

Well I went for one more game and finally saw my first cheese!  Unfortunately I was the cheeser...
Pre-match summary:

  • Platinum rank 38
  • The goal this time is good macro and crisp timing
Well I saw that it was a PvP and started worrying about how volatile of a match-up it can be.  Then the game started out with some bad lag (that's what we're talking about at the beginning of the replay).  When I scouted him I thought that my timing was a bit ahead of his and I decided to just go for it and 4-gate him.

Match highlight:
Ooh that force-field felt good

Post-match summary:
  • Platinum rank 34
  • I'm not going to rule out 4-gating if it looks like a good situation, but I don't want to make it my standard.
  • Replay link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home