Archons and Toddlers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lack of sleep + morning workout = ?

Replay link

My son woke up at 1:30am and of course that means we wake up too. He always asks for water, which he knows is right next to his bed on his dresser, but really he just wants a little reassurance before going back to sleep I think. Well he got back to sleep but I didn't. At least not until after 3am. I know some people do fine on weird sleep schedules but it always makes me feel off. Combine that with going to the rec center this morning for a workout and I think I'm feeling a little taxed.

But despite that when I got in to my morning game, I thought that I was playing pretty well. I didn't make the same stupid early mistakes with my build as the last game, although I think I was late on getting tech up and getting enough gateways. I also didn't get my upgrades going. I'm wondering if it was my tired brain telling me that I was doing well despite all of that.

I'm guessing what it came down to was that my zealot/sentry composition wasn't the best for his mass roaches and I didn't have great force-fields. Of course I'm thinking that his macro was a little better than mine too. Please watch the replay if you have a minute and let me know!

Now it's time to fix some damaged grout in the bathroom, yay!

2 Comments:

  • Cool blog! I actually enjoy reading these.

    By the way, stalker sentry is a far superior composition than zealot sentry. You can forcefield the roaches out of range while your stalkers shoot away at them.

    By Blogger sanddbox, At August 6, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

  • Thanks for reading! I'll try to keep up with this at least a few days a week as long as I know someone is enjoying it.

    By Blogger David, At August 6, 2011 at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home